Forgot your WordPress admin password, no issues. You can reset this from your cPanel.
Steps are as follows:
1. Login to cPanel
2. Navigate to phpMyAdmin
3. Click the database associated with your WordPress.
4. Look out for wp_users and access this table.
5. Now this will show the fields inside the wp_users table
6. Look out for the "admin" under the user_login
7. Remember its corresponding ID, just in case if we need to confirm it later.
8. Click Edit, on the same field
9. Check out for user_pass field
10. Delete the list of letters and numbers (it’s an encrypted format)
11. Enter your desired password (normal password) example: wppasswd (its case sensitive)
12. After that click the drop down next to user_pass ie; varchar(64) and select MD5
13. Click Go
14. You are done! Now check if the new password is working.